Wednesday, July 20, 2011

1965 Pontiac GTO WIP

I have this older kit and wanted to build a 65 Pontiac GTO because I like the color that is described as Iris Mist on the internet but the MCW color seems to be Evening Orchid metallic.  In any event it appears that thisa kit can be built as either a convertible with a down top or a hardtop. Of course, the instructions are no help so I was wondering if this is correct. The top doesn't look like a covertible top.  I checked the Model round-up site and only kits that are available are AMT kits and I think they are all just different versions or re-pops of this same kit and indicate that these kits can be built as a hardtop or convertible. Is anything else available in a hardtop for 1965?  Thanks for looking! Any help would be appreciated! Cool

Divina Galica Nanni Galli Oscar Alfredo GŠ±lvez Fred Gamble Howden Ganley

No comments:

Post a Comment