Friday, May 4, 2012

My 1955 Chrysler 300C! The Moebius beauty!

I finished my Chrysler just before the NNL East, maybe then someone seen my 300 at the show, the only one in show....this year!

I have just positive comments about this kit, everything fit very nice, some one with out glue, or just little drop to secure the solidity of the models!

My color is my special mix of Base coat/clear coat, of red and orange to a have an similitude with Tango red color!

Intérior is i airbrushed a Model Master Interior tan (military color), just addend a baremetal foil all of the built is "out of box

"

 

The link to my built album!!!

http://public.fotki.com/mrchevyblack/model_car/mrchevyblack-motorsports/finished-models/mopar_model__built_by_me/1955-chrysler-300c/

Trevor Bayne Out! Pet Care Toyota Jason Leffler David Carl Allison Gregory Jack Biffle

No comments:

Post a Comment