Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CHRYSLER TURBINE CAR CONVERSIONS

I am curious about doing some conversions on these cars .I bought some at a flea market .They aren,t what you could call glue bombs either .None are painted as far as the bodies are concerned .They are molded in bright green , bright blue and a real deep maroon . Yeah I know ,where did these come from ? I didn,t know they were done in any colors other than a " TURBINE BRONZe redish color and a slightly darker red . Hmmm. Anyway , I have to many engines in the parts file box and I want to take these and make the drivetrains more conventional . I might use some parts and modify the fronts and backs to more easily reflect the requirements of todays laws . I have in the past robbed the tops of some for T-BIRD type customs .I took one and cut off the top and put it on a 66 T-BIRD and another went on a 58 CHEVY . They didn,t look to bad . Anyway , has anyone undertaken this conversion and is it difficult ? I have to admit I am curious .        oldcarguy

Kevin Michael Harvick Virgil Ernest Irvan III Kenny Dale Irwin Jr Dale Arnold Jarrett Jimmie Kenneth Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment