Thursday, November 24, 2011

TURKEY - DAY

I am going to make this short and sweet . I wish the staff and crew of SCALE AUTO and the members of this great forum a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY !! I hope to be the one that says ,Thanks to the man upstairs for my fellow modelers, that,s a darn fine group to be part of .You all be safe and don,t eat to much , May your team you are rooting for win . I am thankful for all the hours and bad grammer you all have put up with . I wish I had the bank account of someone like BILL GATES . You know why ? I would send my plane (planes? ) anywhere and everywhere to have you all spend thanksgiving with me and mine , after you are all like family to me.I am thankful that you don,t have my problems to deal with this time of the year .You keep me going just by being here for me .That is what I am thankful for !!   Catchya FRIDAY        oldcarguy 

Josй Froilбn Gonzбlez Oscar Gonzбlez Aldo Gordini Horace Gould Jean Marc Gounon

No comments:

Post a Comment